Saturday, July 30, 2011

A quick one....

Just a quickie today. The girls have been a big handful for some time now. We're going to take them out and do something so they can run some of this non-stop energy OUT! First things first, Zoey is close to being fully potty trained. She knows when she's gotta go, even just a little and she sits on the potty. Hailey is more or less afraid to go. We'll keep working at it. I had a lot of things I noted that I wanted to share but they escape me sometimes. We're getting up tomorrow to go try out the Pierogi Fest...it should be fun! I guess that's all for now, sorry for the boring content. Hopefully, I will remember the things I wanted to share once the hectic weekend passes. Have a fun, safe weekend (what's left!) everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment