Saturday, August 13, 2011

I was not meant to be a blogger...

I really do intend on posting each day. I swear the thought crosses my mind actually more than once a day. The one little thing keeping me from fulfilling that thought is the fact that these 3 cute little monsters run my life. Constantly, non-stop, I am needed. It's really a pleasurable thing. I know that without me, mommy, these girls would be lost. They'd survive but I know they need me. So, I am sorry that I cannot make a post on a daily basis as I wish I could but please do check in because I will post eventually!

We have a lot of things coming up to keep us even more busy than now. Tomorrow, we are going with our aunt to check out the campsite she's set up for the huge camping event! First things first, this camp trip shall be interesting to say the least. I'm happy I get to go get an idea of things with the girls before the whole group of autistic students and their/our family members go in 2 weeks. Then, we'll be stopping by Nanny's to see her and Paw Paw on the way home! The girls and I went for a night out with Nanny on Tuesday and she spoiled us so nicely! It was a blast spending time with her. During the week, we'll be doing lots of preparing. Mommy wants to have a garage sale! There is so much stuff that has gathered through the years. Looking at it all, it's bittersweet. It really proves that my 3 babies are growing up so big. It's just mindblowing sometimes when you're able to slow down and think about it all. How fast they grow and change and learn. The twins spotted their old exersaucer and acted as if they remembered it from their infancy. I wonder if they do? Needless to say, I can't wait to see it get out of my hair though. I hope to make some money to save up for our trip out east to Maryland next month! So, Thursday, Friday & next Saturday will be the sale. Aaliyah's BIG 4th BIRTHDAY is Wednesday!!! Can we say WOW! Where does time go? She acts more like she 12 already. I might cry. Then our big camping trip on the 27th. The BIGGEST event of this summer is September 3rd! We'll be leaving for Maryland on the 1st and Nana's big birthday bash is that Saturday! I am beyond anxious! I'll be seeing family I haven't seen in at least 6 years. The girls will be meeting new family and I know my mom and nana cannot wait to show them off! It's going to be pretty huge for us. Once we get home from all of that excitement, we'll be having Aaliyah's birthday party the following weekend. There was just no room for it this month. I'm happy she's okay with the late party. She thinks it's better late than never too! She's asked for a Princess party. I am intimidated by party planning but, it must be done. This next month will be lots of fun but lots of work too. I hope to at least come in and do a post throughout the chaos because by now you know, I probably wont do one each day. Well, it's time for me to go take care of my monsters! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment