Friday, September 16, 2011

Month-long UPDATE!

It's been awhile! We made it past all the chaos during the end of summer. We all came home to cold weather and sickness. We had a great time in Maryland though! It was just amazing see all of my family and seeing the girls meet and get to know them all a little. I was tickled to see both the twins LOVED MD blue crabs. Nana got some and they tore down with mommy on some yummy crabs! They took to family as if they knew them for years. I love to see that. I miss my family and that warmed my heart to see my girls blend in with everyone. We got to party, dance, swim and eat good food. Well, I had planned to throw the potty training out until we got home but these big girls had other plans, especially Zoey. She told me everytime and even went on the BIG potty! Now that we've been home, I think we may be super close to no more pull-ups! They prefer their undies or being naked. They LOVE to go on the potty all the time now. It's still a lot of work though because it still gets messy. I think we'll be there in no time. Another big milestone....NO MORE PACIFIERS!!! ONE full week without those pacis! I won't lie at all and say that it excites me. It makes me happy but very sad too. It was my last bit of baby-ness they had and you bet I was trying to hold on to that. It was time though. They were ready and did so well! I'll get past the fact that my 3 girls are not babies at all anymore. At least I know they still need me. They call my name "MOOOOMMMMYYY" all day long still. They are a real handful! I hardly get a moment to myself. I've just got to force it sometimes. I love some of the perks of them getting older too. They are better at communicating their needs to me. They get downright demanding sometimes! I often get yelled at by the "Princesses". They forget who runs this show....and well, I forget too when they overcrowd me with "MOMMMMMMMY!" from all 3...my only thoughts are to please them and then sit down. I feel like I am running a circus around here. Another plus to them getting older is that they understand ME more. I can get more help out of them now. For the most part, they all 3 behave and listen well. It's an everyday challenge, that is all. I really do enjoy being able to witness these three beautiful, busy, energetic little beings grow and change. Its just so bittersweet being their mom. Until next time, and it won't be so long, I hope everyone is enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment